Monday, January 21, 2013

First date tips.

Perfect first date?

Well dating has changed since the last time I really dated. Mine is online and long distance.
The men I have gone out with I have spent months....yes, months...communicating with before we have had a first date. Therefore my first dates have been a little different. But they have held aspects of what a perfect date is for me. I really am open to doing most anything. I have traveled an entire state, been in a helicopter, visited church sites and been to chocolate stores. 
Because we have spent to much time talking beforehand I tend to enjoy just being together and talking more. Watching body language, facial expressions, and mannerisms.

If you need to know. What to do:
A mix of what I like to do and what you like to do.
Always include good food, please.
Lots of time to talk. I'm a talker.
Make sure I am laughing. Not the "this is a little creepy so I'll chuckle in hopes of looking for an escape" laugh. But a belly laugh.

Pretty simple.
Show me that you are a gentleman.
Show me that you have actually listened over the last few weeks or months.
Maybe flowers.
If you really need me to tell you what makes a perfect first date then maybe you could use some help.




No comments:

Post a Comment