Saturday, January 5, 2013
Zoltar Speaks
How do you imagine yourself 10 years from now?
This is a tough one. I don't have my own Zoltar to help me along.
Almost 60. I pray that I will still be healthy and active.
I will be working. This I know for sure. Where and what? Hopefully I will still be training ece teachers. Still in the customer service field too. I want to be valued as a resource from my experience and knowledge. A silly simple dream would still include 2 former co-workers and an infant toddler demonstration classroom. Rewarding, supportive and a blast.
Honestly, I have no clue where I will be physically. I feel like I am not sure where I will be this time next year. I want to be somewhere that I love. A town I can feel comfortable in, explore bookshops, yummy restaurants, venture on long walks, but a hop, skip and a jump to a big city to play. A home where I can bring friends to....just be together.
I am hopeful I will be in a loving supportive relationship with a man that I adore and that I am simply mad about. And he feels the same for me. We are the couple you want to hang out with.
Grandkids? Yes, please. And let me be financially capable of showering them with books and clothes. Let me be able to hold them, giggle with them, snuggle with them and eat their sugar. Let me change all those diapers, look deep into their eyes and coo in return.
My three kids will be happy in their skin. We will continue to know that we have a love that is always there no matter what. Forgiveness is given easily. Communication is always open. We are still a broken family, but we will know we are a family.
You? What does your Zoltar say?
Labels:
the journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment