Nan . . . here I am and it is nearly midnight reading all your posts that I missed while waiting for our internet to be connected (who thought we'd get it so remarkably fast!---they first told us it would be 3-4 weeks. Oh the perks of living in the country in Hawaii!). All I can say is I love you and love that you are writing this. Have a wonderful Saturday. I'll fall asleep thinking good thoughts about you and your beautiful family.
Nan . . . here I am and it is nearly midnight reading all your posts that I missed while waiting for our internet to be connected (who thought we'd get it so remarkably fast!---they first told us it would be 3-4 weeks. Oh the perks of living in the country in Hawaii!). All I can say is I love you and love that you are writing this. Have a wonderful Saturday. I'll fall asleep thinking good thoughts about you and your beautiful family.
ReplyDelete